Our Brand Difference
- Can be used for many different types of inflammation
- Inhibit neutrophil migration—an alternative approach to managing inflammation
- Do not have the side effects associated with other therapies
- Do not require an initial administration for the first 4-6 weeks, which can lead to additional costs for you, the pet owner
- Include formulations that only need to be given once a day
- Have a taste dogs and cats love
Choose Duralactin® products as part of your pet’s wellness plan.
- Duralactin® products can be use alone as a nutraceutical or in combination with other therapies as your veterinarian recommends. The following pets may benefit from taking Duralactin® products:
- Dogs, cats and horses to help support normal activity and wellness.
- Breeds that are prone to inflammation
- Older pets to help support mobility
- Pets that cannot take other therapies or pets that are not responding to other therapies
Make inflammation management a veterinary priority.
For patients showing signs of inflammation, consider Duralactin® products as part of your wellness plans.