Use Duralactin® products to improve your patients’ quality of life
Duralactin® products may be used as a primary supplement to manage inflammation and to support normal activity and wellness. Response is expected in 4-7 days with peak response in 10-14 days.
Duralactin® Product Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Unique approach to inflammation
- Available in different formulations
- Can be used alone or with other therapies
- Ideal for long term use and high risk animals
- Easy client compliance
- Easy to give
- 100% product guarantee
Make Duralactin® products part of your treatment and wellness plans.
Use Duralactin® products for these patients
- Patients with chronic inflammation
- Patients that need long-term therapy
- Older patients (dogs and cats >7 years)
- High-risk patients (hepatitis, renal, GI)
- Patients that do not respond to other therapies
- Patients that experience adverse effects to other therapies
I have been using Duralactin® for many years and find it to be a great alternative for dogs that can not tolerate other therapies. It’s well tolerated and many owners report significant improvement while taking Duralactin®.
Leilani Alvarez, DVM
I often recommend Duralactin® for patients suffering from chronic joint pain. Many clients report an improvement in their pets mobility within a few weeks of starting Duralactin®. This supplement is an important tool for treating inflammation, whether it is used alone in mild cases, or as part of a more comprehensive treatment plan for severely affected patients.
Cristy L. Towers, DVM
Duralactin® is my go-to supplement for arthritis, especially when the pet is in pain. I’ve had great results using this product.
Rachael M. Ragozzino, DVM
Duralactin® Technical Monograph
- Inflammation: A double-edged sword
- The inflammatory process
- MicroLactin: A defense against inflammation
- Target animal studies
Click here for Technical Monograph
Microlactin is a registered trademark of Stolle Milk Biologics, Inc.
Learn about the full line of PRN Pharmacal products.
PRN® Pharmacal offers a wide range of products to meet the needs of veterinarians worldwide.