Duralactin® Coloring Contest – Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Duralactin® Coloring Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to residents of the United States of America and its territories who submit entries post-marked no later than June 30, 2018, 5:00PM CST, have Internet access, a valid e-mail account, and fill out the entry form with all required information. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of PRN Pharmacal (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local gaming laws and regulations of the United States of America and its territories.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represent and warrant that the entrant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted by mail only starting on or about July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018. All entries must be post-marked no later than June 30, 2018, 5:00PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by mailing a colored entry to PRN Pharmacal, 8809 Ely Road, Pensacola, FL 32514, Attention: Duralactin Coloring Contest. Also required is your name and address, your email, age (if under 18) and your phone number. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Each person may enter only once per month and must provide the information requested.
5. Rights Granted by you: By providing this content you understand that the Sponsor , anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winning name, image, ,representatives, voice, likeness, or statements about the contest, and biographical and/or clinic related information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
6. Prizes: A total of 12 prizes will be awarded; one prize per month, selected out of the entries post-marked in each respective month. Winners may receive Duralactin Plus Joint Canine Soft Chews (60 Count bottle) (a $50 value) or Duralactin Feline + Fatty Acids Soft Chews (60 count bottle) (an $18 value) or a Crayola® Brand product (a $20 value). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prizes will be awarded at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Odds of winning vary depending on the number of entries received each month.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered for the Contest with within five (5) business days following the winner selection.
8. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, the Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, cost, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from entrant’s participation in the Contest and its acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, including but not limited to the Sponsor’s use of such entries as set forth in Sections 5 and 6 above.
10. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in the State of Missouri.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PRN Pharmacal 8809 Ely Road, Pensacola, FL 32514 Attention: Duralactin Coloring Contest.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is PRN Pharmacal 8809 Ely Road, Pensacola, FL 32514.
Duralactin is a registered trademark of PRN Pharmacal, Inc.
Crayola is a registered trademark of Crayola Properties, Inc.